Friday, July 15, 2011

Intro

Hi! This is my first entry, and I'm so excited to get started!

As this blog comes together, you'll be able to read entertainment news, television and movie reviews, and get my take on various topics that go beyond TV. In addition, I'm going to embrace my roots and have both English and Spanish entries; some will have both (like this one :-)). I'm looking forward to sharing with you all this great stuff we refer to as "show biz".

I really hope you'll enjoy this adventure with me!

Stay Tuned! ;-)
Rebs

-- -- -- --

¡Hola! Esta es mi primera entrada, ¡y estoy muy emocionada por empezar!

Conforme se arme este blog, podrás leer noticias de entretenimiento, reseñas de televisión y cine, y conocer mi perspectiva sobre varios temas que trascienden la pantalla del televisor. Además, voy a honrar mis raíces y tener escritos tanto en inglés como español; algunos tendrán ambos (como este :-) ). Estoy ansiosa de poder compartir contigo todo esto que llamamos "show biz".

¡Realmente espero que disfrutes esta aventura conmigo!

¡Manténte en sintonía! ;-)
Rebs

No comments:

Post a Comment